Monday, June 23, 2008

I called your name

June 13, 2008
Do you remember standing in that line during PE class waiting to have your name called for teams? I absolutely hated that line; one reason was I wasn’t so athletic, which meant I was not one of the first ones to be picked. So towards the end I am standing there among the "not so good enough’s" wishing very badly PE was not a requirement of high school graduation. This was back when I truly thought that the "real world" was high school and that it was the center of the universe. Since then I am still not qualified to be on the all-star team. However, I am learning that God can use even me. God has called my name to be on His team, and the cool thing is I don’t have to tryout, or be qualified, He is going to take care of that. I just have to join the team!

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit-fruit that will last. John 15:16

No comments: