Friday, April 17, 2009

Just when you think...

Hello, Happy Friday everyone!

Thank you so much for participating in the blog this week. There are some great hearts,some great questions, and some great lives pursuing God!

Will you continue to pray with me? I am hearing from God and know He has some great things for us!!

He always takes my breath away...and just when I think God is good He goes and gets even better on me!

In this short post I want to say:

  • I have some great ideas for what to journey through next on this blog!!! A tiny little hint-it will be life changing for all of us!!

  • Please pray for the women of the MOPs groups I get to go love on next week! Monday and Wednesday night. Pray for their hearts, minds and souls to hear the precious voice of Jesus telling them just how amazing they truly are!

  • Oh and if it works out in your schedule stop back by on Monday...

May you know you are loved today...so go out and live like it!

9 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks for this precious reminder sweet friend. I am loved!!! Yay! Not only by others but most importantly by the one who gave His life for me on a cross. Wow! Hope you are feeling better and better each day! Love ya!

From the Heart said...

I look forward to your posts. I can feel your excitement that God has spoken to you.
You are on my prayer list,
AliceE.

Sharon said...

Wowwww did I feel the anointing in this post!!! Praise God!! Glory,glory,gloryyyyy..... I am looking forward to hearing more :)

Know that I am praying for the group and for you my sister in Christ, He Lovesssss US soooo much!!! Praisepraise him sister!!

Karen Hossink said...

He meets you in the shower, too???
Not sure why it is, but the shower is one of the most frequent places He speaks to my heart. "No, Honey. I'm not just using up all the hot water. God and I are having a pow-wow in here!" *grin*
Praying He will speak through you to the MOPS moms next week.

Kimberly said...

hee hee
I am a member of the shower gang, too. :) God and I have some great discussions there. :)

I am praying for you as you continue to live your life on purpose in ALL that you do...blogging and speaking included!
Have a blessed weekend, friend!
Love and prayers,
K :)

Joyful said...

"Go out and live like it"! Love that challenge!!!! Living like I'm loved!

Your title and sentence, "just when I think God is good He goes and gets better on me!" reminds me of a poem Beth Moore wrote. I think it's titled, "I thought I loved Him then". Anyway, I have it, and if you'd like to read it I'll send it to you. Just let me know.

Hugs today my friend,
Joy

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

I am just now finding you but I will be praying and try to check back as I can :) Great blog :)

Blessings,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi - I'm the anonymous who wrote last week about feeling useless. Thank you for your prayers and comments.

Somedays I sure don't feel loved - I'd love to have someone wrap their arms around me and just hold me and tell me everything is going to be ok...

I look forward to the journey with you. Praying God does something in me.

On Purpose said...

Dear Anonymous-

Your heart is in just the right spot! Asking, seeking and desiring to find God. Praying with and for you...and KNOWING He is right there with you. He is holding on to your hand and He will lead you right to His heart! Live today fully in His presence. Thank you for journeying with me!

On Purpose,
Nichole