Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Help Received

Thank you so much friends and family for your feedback yesterday. I did follow one of the links and go and read an article, an article that helped me see what was missing.

I will forever need to seek balance in all things. I know crazy that a little moment of vanity in front of my mirror could lead to something a little deeper...stick around it gets interesting!

Over this past year I have had a HUGE lesson on balance. Which totally fits in nicely with living life on purpose.

My lesson on balance looks like this:

Relationship with Jesus

Relationship with the Engineer

Relationships with the boys

Relationships with family and friends

Relationship with myself


All of the above areas come with more specific lessons.

The relationship with myself is about taking care of myself. Balancing. Listening to my body. Spending time feeding my soul, eating healthy, drinking plenty of water, exercising, getting plenty of rest, and managing/limiting stress.

So here is where this all ties together...thanks for your patience!

Monday I get this call from a Girlfriend who is 'checking' on me making sure I am NOT stressing (I will soon be revealing a big huge fun thing...come back Friday), she wants to make sure I am staying 'healthy'.

Tuesday I notice my eyes, no not for the first time, but long enough to really notice.

Many times on Tuesday I had family, friends, and the Engineer,say the words, 'relax',
'don't stress', 'make sure you are taking care of yourself'.

Last night I purge prayed...ever done that, where you just empty everything that is on your heart to your Jesus! Woo-wee...it felt amazing!

Friends I am truly seeking balance.

I know He is balance for me.

Thank you SO much for being a part of this "On the surface eye journey that led me to a deeper level of balance into my Jesus' arms"

May we know that when we seek help we will receive it!

3 comments:

achildoftheking said...

Amen Nichole! Praise the LORD! \o/

Kimberly said...

Yep...a good purge prayer session sure does wonders!!! :)

Love you! Hope you are having a great week, friend!

:) K

Lori said...

Balance- it is very hard for all of us to keep margin in our lives! But, it's important or we can't really live each day victoriously. It helps me to pray for this. I ask God to show me things I need to give up that are not part of His will. I ask Him to guide me through my day, to help me bless my husband first, kids next...extended family...church...community...world! But, like you said, it all begins with God, and placing Him above everyone else! Resting too is very important, and taking care of our temple! To be filled with His Spirit is the only way. Humanly, it's impossible; but with Christ, all things are possible for those of us who believe!

Praying for you dear friend!
Hugs, Lori - AZ