Monday, November 16, 2009

Which way to go

Hello friends! Thank you so much for visiting the blog, and for helping a girl out last week!

Let me tell you...there are just some things I should keep my hands out of...and 'technical' stuff is SO one of them!

How was your weekend?

We had a busy family weekend! We did some yard work on Saturday...first we had to find the yard that was buried under serious amounts of leaves! Then Saturday night we had some pizza...and can I just say that the Greek Vegetarian Pizza I was privileged to eat could become a 'regular' item on my list. Wow-we...yummness! Seriously..even the Engineer who gets excited over pepperoni...was applauding the creation! Thin crust...light sauce...red onions, olives, red peppers, feta cheese, artichokes, spinach and roasted garlic. And to think that its been available in this city the whole time we have lived here...and I just found it....

I am truly a simple girl...shoes, de-caf Oregon Chai tea, a good book, my dog, my boys, the Engineer...and now I will officially add the Greek Vegetarian Pizza to the list!

Well I have spent quite a bit of time on the Saturday evening portion of the weekend...can you tell what has left its mark on me!

Yesterday was another truly amazing day. A day where God proved to be 100% real...real in all the details! He has surrounded us with some most amazing people. He has loved on us through them...and reminded us not to worry, to breath, and to focus on Him in all things!

I am stopping in today...to ask you my friends...which way to go?

I have a few ideas for another series here on the blog...and I want to know which way we should travel?

So because I believe that He always leads, directs, orchestrates, and answers perfectly. I am asking for you to share your prayer requests, ideas, concerns, burdens, thoughts, questions in the comments section...and please feel free to do so anonymously. I will be praying with you, and know He will make it obvious...

Which way to go?

I love you...more importantly...He thinks you are amazing!

Have a Marvelous Monday!

5 comments:

Amy said...

So glad your were able to get all the tech stuff working. There are two things I am struggling with right now. One I wrote about on my blog yesterday, that is reaching all the lost wondering souls. The second is : waiting on God to show me the next step in my journey. He has shown me where I am going but He has not shown me how I am going to get there.

Paula V said...

Loving the blog changes, the blue, and the new picture header.

That greek veggie pizza sound delish!

Kimberly said...

Look at you, you beautiful lady! I love your new picture and your new blog look! And may I say...I am so glad your Engineer kept you out of jail for spacing on the whole jury thing! ;)

I will be excited to see where God leads you next!
Love you,
K

achildoftheking said...

First of all, I love your blog design changes.

Second, my weekend was at a Weekend to Remember conference with my honey. It was phenomenal. Much came from this in healing for both of us.

Next, I like the thought of allowing the Holy Spirit to lead for the next thing you do on your blog for teaching.

Finally, thank you for allowing God to use you and your transparency.

Praise the Lord!

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful...