Monday, March 9, 2009

Passion and Purpose

Good Morning Friends and Family! It's cold here...Miss Ellie Mae's water bowl was frozen on the back porch this morning...no worries...I poured some warm water right over the top and she is sipping herself some fresh warm water...she is such a sweet princess!

Well if you haven't noticed from journeying with me...assuming you have been around the blog awhile...I have some serious passion...as you can see from the above picture I am VERY passionate about shoes...so passionate I will take photo shoots with them...HA! I am also passionate about chocolate...surprise! Oh and I am most definitely passionate about my Engineer...and the two little energy filled boys I get to share life with too! I am also passionate about my Jesus...so passionate in fact He has turned it into my purpose for living. Yep...that's right...my purpose is to live in a love filled relationship with Him and then share Him with those around me! Passion is so beautiful when He brings purpose to it!


My Jesus has laid it on my heart to share His purpose and passion. The purpose He came, because He is so passionate about you! So over the next few weeks I will share His journey to the cross. Please join me! Pray for those who need to meet Jesus!



This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life. God didn't go to all the trouble of sending his Son merely to point an accusing finger, telling the world how bad it was. He came to help, to put the world right again. Anyone who trusts in him is acquitted; anyone who refuses to trust him has long since been under the death sentence without knowing it. And why? Because of that person's failure to believe in the one-of-a-kind Son of God when introduced to him. John 3:16-18 The Message


May we allow Him to bring purpose to passion...its what He does best!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh, how I love this time of year...as we begin the journey to the cross. We are coming out of winter and seeing glimpses of spring...not only in the world around us, but in our hearts, as well!

I will be praying that as you share about His passion for us that lives will indeed be reached in a powerful way!
Blessings, sweet friend!
K

Runner Mom said...

Purpose to passion! Amen! You are in my prayers, sweet friend!

Hugs!
Susan

Love those shoes!!!

achildoftheking said...

I'm on this train! Praise God!

Sharon said...

Passion and Love, He loves us so much that he will never leave us nor forsake us, that he loves us unconditionally.
I know as you share this passion you will touch someone, reach someone. Here, or there you have the Passion to do this already.
God Bless you my friend, my sister in Christ

Anonymous said...

What a sweet reminder...
Love, Hugs and Prayers, Mom
Guess who I'm passionate about?
Clue: a lil pink buddle of joy, who will celebrate another year older in 5 days..

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

I love your passion and I know the King does too!! Love ya!!

Isabel said...

I look forward to journeying toward the cross with you over coming weeks. Don't you just love the unimaginable delight that comes with a purpose (& passion) for Christ!! May you light the world around you...always.