Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's a yes or no question

Hello Friends! Thanks for visiting the blog.

Thank you to all of you who have gone through this latest series with me. We started a series titled

What Happens When Women Say No

back at the end of November. We have been presented with many questions and asked

What Happens When Women Say No

To living in bondage.

To trying to earn salvation.

To overscheduling.

To spot filling.

To being common.

To the bottled water of this world.

To playing games.

To self.


May we know today that He loves us, and in the beauty of His design created us on purpose!

May we draw upon His strength to say no to the thing(s) that are keeping us from answering the most important question.

Friends, He wants to know if you will enter into a grace and love filled relationship with Him?

It's a yes or no question.

May you know that His grace is more than able to back your yes.

Thank you, I love you and I am joining you in praying!

8 comments:

Tea with Tiffany said...

It's a new year, friend. Believing for God to bless your ministry. Keep looking to Him and take the steps of faith. Hugs..

achildoftheking said...

Nichole, you asked: "Friends, He wants to know if you will enter into a grace and love filled relationship with Him?"

My answer is: "YES", I will enter unto Him and He with me. He's really been speaking to my heart and soul. I feel so blessed. Praise Him!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen Hossink said...

I'm saying YES to this one!
Thanks for this series. It's been good!

The Patterson 5 said...

I'm coming in late! I will have to back track on these. "saying no to over scheduling" You've got my attention. I'm hoping for some moments to come back and look to some older posts!

Lori said...

I'm finding out more and more, that...when we say, "no," then we have the time to say, "yes," to what God wants of us! Blessings come when we are walking with Him. Just yesterday, I had to say, "no," to something I really wanted to do, but felt God's strength to know that it's much better to be in His Will, reaping His blessings....love and prayer's sweet nichole! Lori

Sue J. said...

Yes, and growing more all the time!