Friday, July 11, 2008

Where I need to be



This where I need to be today; at the cross. Thank you so much for leaving your prayer requests with me. You are all beautiful daughters and your "real" requests have encouraged me. The list below represents requests we all have, please let me know if there are others that could be represented.



We give these to Jesus, because only He is big enough and strong enough to handle them:




  • Our Marriages (communication, sex, needing time together,those celebrating anniversaries)

  • Our Husbands (we need to respect them and honor them)

  • Time (we need time Lord for you, please be REAL obvious with us about this as we sometimes can't see it)

  • Exercise, controlling our eating, help us to understand our bodies are a temple, replace our negative self image with the beauty you see in us

  • We need rest, help us to get the rest we need, remind us to go to bed earlier, and when we are sleeping make it restful and renewing

  • We give to you are daily tasks as moms, help us to do everything for you!

  • Bible study leaders who need you to speak through them

  • Children who are having surgeries

  • Girlfriends who are in all stages of the adoption process

  • Family members who are lost in addiction

  • Diagnosis which leads to anger, frustration, pain, heartache, embarrassment.

  • Death and loss of people we love so much

  • Finances (loss of job, bankruptcy, loss of home, overspending, debt)

Dear Jesus, we praise You for all things new and the blessings You bring and will continue to bring to us. We know that in ALL things You work for the good. What satan intended for bad You intend to bring glory to Yourself. Please show us just how big You are. We love You Lord!-Amen

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm so thankful we have a God that we can take all those needs to. Thanks for praying for my family today as my neice had her surgery.

By the way, I am in Washington. Where are you? You can email me if you'd like. My email is on my profile page.

Have a great weekend!

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Thank you for having such a sweet heart for prayer and for others!! Hope you have a great week! Lifting you up today!