Tuesday, October 21, 2008

To You

Dear Friends and Family,


Thank you SO much for interceding with your prayers, sharing your words of encouragement, leading me to His word, and sharing your personal testimonies. I know I have been so surrounded by God these past two days in the everyday life...which is where He always is in my life, I just had to be more aware of it.


I know He is feeding me well, with rest, His word...did you know there is some GREAT stuff in that book...woo-hoo...seriously...its full of His love for you! I have also spent some great family time, playing, laughing, caring for them. I also have been laughing...it is so healing for me! I love to laugh and giggle until my belly aches!! My boys were born with their daddies sense of humor...so laughter is always present in our home!


Tomorrow (Wednesday) I will post a series of questions about Purpose...for a session I am working on for a MOPS group in November. So please come back if you want to take part!


Oh and if you find yourself needing a Friday Challenge...well come visit on Friday!



Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us. Romans 5:1-5

5 comments:

Runner Mom said...

I'm so glad that He is ministering to your sweet spirit!
Hugs,
Susan

Krista said...

Thank you so much for your prayers and your comment. I will be praying for you as well. I am trying to read my favorite blogs more. It's been so hard to find the time with going back to full-time work. But...they bring me joy and I need the encouragement of my friends. I have missed leaving comments!

Blessings,
Krista

Anonymous said...

Love You tons, you are my little angel. You bring such more meaning to God's word, I so enjoy how you make me think..Nichole never stop blogging I love sharing his word with you...You inspire me. Nichole I wish joy like you have made me feel getting to know God more every day...
Love, Hugs and Prayers, Mom

Kimberly said...

I am so glad you had sweet times in His Word and with your family!

He is so tender and so faithful!

Blessings,
K :)

Joyful said...

Thank you for the beautiful prayer you wrote on my blog! You are a real treasure - a woman after God's own heart, living her life on purpose!

Blessings,
Joy