Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Details....

I love to come back and read your comments and see how God touched you and how He is working in your lives. I also learn so much by what He is doing and how is He is using His word to talk to His people. I also learn how inadequate I am at communicating and explaining things, or how I leave out details...not that its always about details but some are important. Please forgive me but I left out a "detail". The original Neurology appointment today was moved up and I have already seen that Neurologist, that happened back on February 3rd. I have had a couple other appointments in between. Which are leading me to get another opinion from a Neurologist. So I am so sorry to not have updated you and only learned this from reading peoples comments. You can blame it on the fact that I am blonde...or that my head hurts...or it could be that fact that I am way low on my "chocolate" reserves...HA! I am waiting for the University of Washington Medical school to review my case and schedule an appointment with them. They have a great team of doctors and we are praying they will discover what is going on. So with all that being said...thank you so much for your commitments to pray...I so appreciate all you of you. I appreciate your prayers, your support, your encouragement, and your emails! I love you and feel very blessed by God through you!

Please know that I am unable to visit all your blogs as often as I would like to. Even if I am not reading your blogs I am praying for you. And I know God is visiting you for me. His visits are much more meaningful than my...trust me! I am praying and praising God for all of you and the lives you are living on purpose. I am praying for your doctors appointments, I am praying for your families, your husbands job situation, your healing from the car accident, praying for your new business, praying for your marriage, praying for your relationship with Him to become even more intimate, praying for your radio interview today, I am praying for your healing, I am praying that you get a relief from pain, I am praying for restoration of family relationships, I am praying for opportunities for you to be His hands and feet, I am praying that your time waiting to bring home your boy goes by quickly, I am praying that He gives you every ounce of Him to be the best mommy you can be, I am praying that the changes in your home have His hands guiding them, I am praying for your peace and your safety, I am praying for your ministry, I am praying that He is giving you the words to write that book, that devotion, that letter, I am praying that you experience Him new today, I am praying for you to live in full freedom and submit, I am praying for you to trust, and very often I am praying for Him to dump even more love and joy into your lives. I love you, and I know He has great things for you!

Thank you for your love and grace to me!

ps. And seriously...do I need to have a morning devotion about brownies...this girly is already struggling...HA...if you have time go read this devotion and then send me some brownies...under the table no one will know I won't record them in the food journal and I definitely won't let the dr know it was you....Love you!

13 comments:

Kelly said...

Thank you for the details! I'm glad to know you are not only looking to the Great Physician, but also to the physicians he provides for us here on earth.

May the God of hope fill you with all joy & peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow tih hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. (romans 15:13)

Runner Mom said...

I too am glad for the update! Thank you, sweet girl! I'll continue to pray for you and your family during this time. :)

I was thinking of you today...it's raining here, and I know y'all have lots of rain where you are!!
Hugs,
Susan

Kimberly said...

I, too, am grateful for the update! I was praying for you today, thinking your appointment was today. :) You probably had already said that you had already had your appointment...I will blame my confusion on being blonde. :)

You are soooooo precious to pray so sincerely and faithfully for others. I still think of how blessed the people are who get to walk through life with you face to face!

Love to you and lots of prayers,
K

Sue J. said...

Thanks again for the update, Nichole, not that we need to know details, but when you share them, we do tend to follow them (and pray about them, specifically).

Can definitely see that you are praying for us all--thank you! Been submitting this week by staying home with my little one with tummy bug!! You learn that you can let go of a lot when your little one has tummy bug; it was the right place to be!

But, I cannot submit to your request for brownies, unless they are "virtual." (And I wouldn't be showing much virtue in sending you virtual brownies, either!) Instead, as it should be, stand in His strength and let Him continue to raise you up, as He has already done!

achildoftheking said...

God knows the details. That's all that matters to me Nichole. Praise God something is happening for His glory. Love to you my friend.

More than Survival said...

Thanks for updating us! Also so glad to see your wonderful sense of hummer shining through!!!!!! PRAYING for you!!!!!
Heather

More than Survival said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

Thank you for the reminder to pray for others! Keep going girlfriend. Keep pushing through. As Psalms 37:4 says, "Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart's desires." I found out today that delight means to experience great pleasure and joy in his or her presence. This happens when we know that person well. Keep sitting at His feet and letting Him show Himself and His love to you my friend!

Love,
Nicole

Edie said...

Thank you for the details Nichole. I will keep you in prayer. You are such a blessing to us all.

Love you!

My ADHD Me said...

While reading about the things you are praying for, for all of us, it is apparent you aren't just saying words but are really putting thought and feeling AND PRAYER into it. I could tell you were thinking of specific people in so many of your prayers that you mentioned. Thank you.

NOW...I must say that YOU made ME laugh yesterday, when you wrote, "I think I've gotten myself into a little situation..." WAHAHAHA!!

Thanks for playing!

E-Mail me your mailing address (if you dare) and I'll be sending you your Pay It Forward prize shortly.
BTW...REMEMBER I am craft challenged. And that's OK. I don't have a problem with that. just don't get too too excited. On the other hand, it's ok to get a little bit excited. After all, a prize is still a prize and that is always fun! :)
flytomillon@yahoo.com

Sue J. said...

http://www.cookingforengineers.com/

You know, the sous chef was the one with the tummy bug this week, so I'm not sure you'd want her cooking for you. Fortunately, there is a site that might help hubby!

Missing your challenge today, but that means that you have challenged us to keep on keepin' on....studying and doing God's will for today. Prayers for your good health going into this weekend and that God might grant you respite from this struggle soon.

The chicken pot pie looks really tasty.....

Tea with Tiffany said...

May God touch and heal you in a way only He can. And know that you are doing the greatest work through prayer. Thank you!

Have a great weekend!

Love,

Tiffany

Karen Hossink said...

Wow, Nichole. Wow!
I just did lots of reading here to get caught up on what's happening in your life. So gald that through it all - you've got your Jesus!
I "did time" with a neurologist, too. Had a seizure disorder which finally ended with brain surgery six years ago.
And I do mean ENDED. Praise God!
Like you, I knew God was able to do what needed to be done for me. He was faithful through every step, and I trust He will show you His faithfulness, too.
He is in the details. Every single one of them.
May the peace and grace of our wonderful Savior and King overflow in your life today.