Monday, December 8, 2008

Bare Naked Feet


Hello!

Warning: These feet are not pedicured, they are blistered and dry! However these feet are Bare Naked and standing in the presence of God.

Friends for it is out of the need for pride to be removed, relationships to be restored, lessons to be learned, hurts to heal, new experiences to be lived out, lifes to be changed, joy to be delivered, and ministry to move that these feet of mine are Naked!

I am praying for those of you who are joining me on this journey. I am praying for you by name, Heather, Susan, Edie, Pamela, Joy, Sue, Laurie, and Kristi. I am praying and knowing that God knows why your feet are Naked, or need to be Naked. He knows and He cares! He loves each one of you so much. We are on Day 18 of our Journey...Keep Moving Friends God's Waiting! It's not too late to join us on this 40Day Journey of seeking, expecting and believing! I would love to have you join and I know He would be tickled to love all over you!

May we keep seeking Him on purpose!

9 comments:

Tea with Tiffany said...

I need to go back and read your 40 day challenge again.

Thankful to know you have some friends joining you in your 40journey.

What a gift to not have to walk alone. Especially barefoot. :)

Hugs,
Tiffany

achildoftheking said...

Nichole, I'm humbled every time I come to your blog. I thank God for using you to get to us. I love how you use images to express your message.

I'm not going to make any excuses for not joining your 40 day journey. I'm just not ready for it at this time.

I do love the barefoot concept you've expressed here. It reminds me of a time when a church I attended do a full on last supper remembrance with foot washing included. "That" was quite humbling and a wonderful blessing. Praise the Lord.

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Press On! Sweet friend God's going to do something amazing during these 40 days!

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

ps- How are your speaking engagements going??

Joyful said...

Nichole, there is no greater gift than to know that someone is praying for you. You continue to bless my heart more than you'll ever know.

Love ya,
Joy

Edie said...

Thank you so much Nichole. You are such a blessing to me.

Kelly said...

I join you in praying for your group as you continue on your 40 day journey.

Kimberly said...

I came by here last night, but I didn't comment. Sometimes it is easy to comment quickly and then you leave a blog and don't give it a whole lot of thought. Not because the post was bad or uninteresting, but just because life is busy and our brains are always running a million miles an hour.

But you have been giving me so much to chew on lately. This whole idea of being barefoot before Him...barefoot AND expectantly seeking Him.

You are so obviously seeking Him right now with such humility. It's beautiful to see, though I know there are possibly some difficult questions that have led you to this place of total humble surrender.

Just know your life bowed before Him is a blessing. As He is speaking to you, know that He is also speaking through you.

Love you,
K

Jami said...

AMEN!! I love ya!