Thursday, December 4, 2008

Go Love on her....

Hello Friends! I just want to say thank you so much for being such a great group of blog friends, I feel so blessed to live life on purpose with you!

One of my most favorite things to do...is to let others know that Jesus thinks they are terrific! That Jesus adores them...loves them to pieces...and wants to hold their hand as they journey through life!

My friend Cindy (http://armygirlsx4.blogspot.com/) goes tomorrow for her 5th round of chemo and she needs us! She needs us to love on her...pray for her...and fight with her!

I have a bracelet to send you to join our Pink Power Team...so let me know where to send it and it will be on the way. We NEED to cover all 50 states!! Spread the word...include your family and friends!

I love you and more importantly our Amazing God up in Heaven thinks you are so worth loving!!


See you tomorrow for a fun and creative Friday Challenge!!!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

You are such a precious friend...and I don't just mean to me! I know Cindy feels blessed that you would ask others to pray for her. I am praying tonight for Cindy and for you! (You had already been on my heart this morning!) :)

Lots of love,
K :)

Anonymous said...

our bible study will lift Cindy up tonight...
Love Mom

The Patterson 5 said...

Praying for Cindy over here in Va.

Sharon said...

You are such a wonderful friend!! I agree Cindy must feel so blessed to be blessed by you!!!!! I am praying for your friend Cindy.

Thanks for sharing this, and I will have to go see her site as well
Be Blessed my friend
Sharon

Joyful said...

I have been wearing my pink and praying for Cindy as well. In fact, I just e-mailed her earlier this week asking if I could order a bracelet to be sent to Canada!

You're such a special friend. I love your heart!
Blessings,
Joy